PRO Model 3003 is an extremely lightweight, comfortable 8" Wildland and Station Boot. Its oblique toe, genuine side slop seam configurations, Cambrelle lining, and stitched-down sole couple with Military AB leather to create a boot that is the most water-resistant available in the fire service. The unique design makes the PRO 3003 the perfect boot for station/duty use. NFPA Certified 1977 Wildland.
• Military AB water resistant leather for outstanding durability, breathability and comfort.
• Oblique shaped steel toe for added protection and comfort.
• Stitched-down sole.
• Abrasion and bacteria resistant Cambrelle lining.
• Foam filled comfort collar that will not chafe.
• Dual function closure system for enhanced ankle support and fit plus zipper for rapid donning and doffing.
• Thermoplastic backpart molded heel counter ensures superior comfort, fit and durability. Will not lose shape if exposed to moisture.
• Full wraparound Goodyear welt- Adds support, reduces fatigue and ankle sprains/strains. Welted construction retains its shape over the life of the boot so you keep that great fit.
• Triple linear ridge shank for increased arch support and puncture resistant steel bottom plate.
• Vibram Technical Lug non-marking outsole, combined with special fire retardant NFPA compound, for improved traction and durability.
Note: NFPA Certified 1977 Wildland